In May 2016 it’ll be off to Moscow for me. Or St. Petersburg, depending on which group the Hungarian national ice hockey team will play at the World Championship. Unlike our very own Lee Reaney, who was in Krakow for the Division I tournament (read his coverage on pages 11-15), I didn’t have the chance to support the team this time, but many did it instead of me. Some 2500-plus apparently were present at all matches, and during the deciding game against Poland the local arena saw around 4,000 Hungarian fans. Now, to put all of this into context: except for fans of the home team, this would be a record at the Group A World Championships and the number of those choosing to travel more than 400 kilometres for a game is higher than the attendance at 90 per cent of the matches of the Hungarian Football League – the remaining 10 per cent are the matches of FTC, but their supporters are nuts (mostly in a good way). So our headline on the front page is not an exaggeration. Without these people, there is a decent chance that the hockey team couldn’t have reached that all-important second place, so this time congratulations are in order both for the boys on the ice and the boys and girls in the stands. Next year we’ll conquer Russia together.