Meet and have your MBA questions answered by Admissions Directors of some of the world’s top MBA programs. Benefit from individual consulting sessions, participate in panel discussions featuring business school representatives and alumni, and learn about scholarship opportunities (over $1.2 million). To receive your free invitation, register today: http://bit.ly/1MQJuHQ
Date: November 21st
Time: From 9:30AM until 3:30PM (upon invitation)
Place: Novotel Budapest Centrum hotel, Rakoczi ut 43-45
Each participant will have the chance to benefit from:
- One-to-One* meetings with MBA Admissions Directors
- Thematic panel discussions featuring B-schools and Alumni
- Individual consulting sessions and GMAT test preparation
- Many scholarship opportunities
By registering for the One-to-One MBA event your profile will be carefully matched and selected for individual meetings with the business schools that correspond to your expectations.
*Individual 20 minute long meetings to discuss your MBA project
Why get an MBA?
- Nine out of every ten employers intend to maintain or increase the number of job openings for business school graduates in 2015 (GMAC 2014 Survey)
- The starting salary expected in 2015 for recent MBA graduates in the US is $100,000 (Financial Times 2015)
- More than half of employers will increase starting salaries for new MBA hires in 2015 (GMAC 2014 Survey)
Get ahead with an MBA!
Among the prestigious business schools participating in the Access MBA Tour:
Bentley University Graduate School of Business , CEU Business School, Copenhagen Business School, ESSEC Business School, Esade Business School, European School of Management and Technology, IE Business School , Global Executive MBA,MIP Politecnico di Milano, SDA Bocconi , University of St. Gallen MBA-HSG and Vienna University of Economics and Business WU Executive Academy
Places are limited for One-to-One meetings and early registration is recommended. To receive your free invitation, register here today: http://bit.ly/1MQJuHQ